Dealing With Your Period

I know how it feels like.  I know how bad is.  I'm just like you. a nd the other girls too. We are all the same.

I know how it feels like. 
I know how bad is. 
I'm just like you. and the other girls too.
We are all the same.


I remember the first time my period came. I was either in bed or laying on the couch for probably 2 weeks and loss my appetite. Yha bayangin aja gue dimasakin Indomie goreng sampe nggak abis karena emang bener-bener nggak ada nafsunya makan. Terus mood juga nggak karuan, even... I'm not that "moody" person. But somehow when period is coming, gue rasa saat itulah gue ada di moody moments dan bikin gue jadi kesel sama diri sendiri banget, kayak "hey world why am I in such a bad mood?!". Because I MIGHT be a reason for someone to have their bad days. I feel unbelievably horrible about myself and I dont know what to do. Tapi untungnya setelah beberapa bulan kemudian, momen haram itu cuma terjadi di hari pertama dan itu hanya sebentar (boong, hidup kadang suka bikin moody wk). Soooo, with these things in mind, I thought there must be some ways to make "that period time" go a little more smoothly.


  1. Good food, good mood. Just sit and constantly thinking about how much it hurts wont change anything. So, get up! Find your favorite food.
  2. Chocolate and ice cream will make your feelings and your day better.
  3. Vitamin B6. To smooth the menstrual cycle and reduce premenstrual tension. B6 helps relieve exhaustion, nutty mood swings. But if you have no chicken or vegetables, at least look for bananas, melons, and watermelons.
  4. Drink plenty of mineral water.
  5. Drink your favorite juice to indulge your tongue. 
  6. Stay away from negative people. 
  7. Sitting and lay down all day is damaging your body. So, take a walk! And the last is..
  8. Keep your mood and your attitude good.
So girls, stay calm when period is coming, do what makes your heart happy. And dont forget to be grateful because this is a special gift from God. :)



Pict source: Google.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments